Completed December 1918 from a former Pharmacy Car, used during the Second World War, to Diagram O13, Lot 1299.
Churchward brake built in 1918. Purchased in 1967 from Worcester.
Only four of these vehicles were built and were used as milk train brakes. It was first used on the Valley for works trains before being restored at Bewdley. After serving as the Association's shop for many years, where it's has earned thousands of pounds in support of the Association restoration projects, it has now swapped roles with 1145 to become Bewdley Station Fund's shop.
<<previous Stock List next>>
1399 at Bewdley 1968. PHOTO: Colin Jenkins